20-minute presentation about the core concepts of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® presented by Marko Rillo from SeriousPlayPro.com – the global community of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® facilitators.
The presentation focuses on three reasons why LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® makes a difference
1) stronger engagement of a team
2) play helps to understand better
3) metaphors help conveying messages and remember the most important.
Types of challenges with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®.
Core process of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®:
1. Posing a question
2. Constructing the model
3. Sharing the story of the model
4. Reflecting and synthesizing on the model
It also briefly touches upon primary application techniques of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®.
Follow the global LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® community SeriousPlayPro.com at social media: